- ONE TOWN, MANY VOICES: Commissioner Priscilla Taylor’s Call for a Straw Poll on the County Budget for 2012
- County Commissioner Priscilla Taylor Tax & Budget Survey
PROPERTY VALUES NEWS
- Town taxable property values dip tad more than expected, to 0.8 percent
- Taxable value of Palm Beach County property dips slightly less than expected
COUNTY BUDGET NEWS
- First, cut the scare tactics (Post Editorial about County Taxes)
- Palm Beach County, sheriff at odds over raises
- The Civic Association Will Be There to Represent You!
CIVIC ASSOCIATION: DIRECTORS IN THE NEWS
> Schusters’ Democratic fundraiser with guest Michelle Obama draws notables
> Civic Association Directors J. Ira Harris, Michele Kessler, and Mark W. Cook were elected as United Way Officers.
> Civic Association Director Leslie Rose has been named secretary of the Ann Norton Sculpture Garden Board.
- MEETINGS & EVENTS
> Blouin picks Donatto for new Fire-Rescue post
> Palm Beach County again rejects breakwaters, leaving Singer Island exposed to erosion
> Town of Palm Beach Recreation
> Town of Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce
R. Michael Brown
Palm Beach Civic Association