- ONE TOWN MANY VOICES: CONSERVATION IS THE ONLY WAY TO CONTROL WATER COSTS
- What to Do About the White Fly Crisis?
TOWN COUNCIL NEWS
- Port of Palm Beach now considering two sites for future inland distribution centers
> With stock market drop, council president tells town manager to find savings for 2012-13
> Tabled a proposal to add restrooms at MidTown beach. A delegation headed by the mayor will meet with DEP officials to discuss parking near Clarke Ave.
> Denied a request for funding in the amount of $120,000 from Palm Beach Cats.
> Approved an application from a commercial movie company to film in the Town’s commercial areas and public streets, but denied a request to film in private homes in residential areas.
> Approved the Town Manager’s annual evaluation
- New water plant to give West Palm Beach global status
- Hurricane Preparedness Voluntary ID Cards Required for Re-entry Following a Storm
- Town Council to Appoint Member(s) to the Planning & Zoning Commission
- Scripps and Tenet plan academic medical center
- Florida losing new doctors as hospital residency posts lag
- Palm Beach County shields its assets from potential fallout after U.S. credit drops
- MEETINGS & EVENTS
- Town Parks and Recreation News
- Chamber of Commerce News