From the Town of Palm Beach: Traffic & Construction Report for the Week of May 23, 2016.
(1) TOWN SQUARE
(2) SIGNALIZATION AND MAST ARM IMPROVEMENTS ON NORTH COUNTY
(3) TOWN-WIDE STREET LIGHT REPLACEMENT
(4) NORTH OCEAN BOULEVARD
(5) COUNTRY CLUB ROAD
(6) RIDGEVIEW DRIVE DRAINAGE IMPROVEMENTS
(7) WEST INDIES ROAD AND CHERRY LANE SANITARY SEWER LINING
(8) E-2 PUMP STATION MAINTENANCE
(9) FPU GAS LINE REPLACEMENTS
(10) TABBY SIDEWALK / CROSSWALK PRESSURE WASHING – WORTH AVE
(11) VIA MARINA
(12) SOUTH OCEAN BOULEVARD STREET LIGHT INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
(13) EMERGENCY SIGNALIZATION REPAIRS AT CLARKE AVENUE / COCOANUT ROW
A dedicated traffic telephone line is also available from 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday to report excessive traffic delays or concerns. Please call 561-838-5410. After hour concerns can be reported to the Police Department at 561-838-5454.