The Bradley Park redesign was discusses at the Town Council meeting this week. Here are the highlights.
Highlights of the 4.4-acre park include:
* Recreational trail connection from the new bridge to the north edge of the Park, paralleling the Intracoastal (paid for from the Town’s Pay-As-You-Go Capital Improvement Program).
* An internal, looped walkway with a stabilized gravel surface.
* Individual, themed-gardens along the north (while still preserving open view to the water).
* A waterfront, “look-out” structure (adjacent to recreational trail).
* Relocation of the existing “Artemis Fountain” to near the existing teahouse.
* A new public restroom adjacent to the teahouse.
* Perimeter concrete sidewalk changes.
* Alterations to the existing asphalt drive to the public works structures near the waterfront.
* Low-profile perimeter fencing (much like Town Square Memorial Park).
Press About the Park Upgrade