> CIVIC ASSOCIATON SALES TAX HIKE NEWS]
- COUNTY COMMISSION VOTES TO POSTPONE SALES TAX INCREASE!
- Palm Beach leaders praise County Commission decision to postpone half-cent sales tax hike
- 'Half-baked' sales tax proposal axed - for now
- No sales tax question on Palm Beach County ballot; board votes it down 4-3
- Civic Association leaders First to Oppose proposed county sales tax hike
> ROAD CONSTRUCTION & TRAFFIC UPDATES
- No Pipe gripes: South Ocean Force Main Construction Project on Schedule
- New Flagler Bridge Construction Website
> Palm Beach Civic Association Annual Report to Members 2011-2012
> Civic Association: Our New Directors - David A. Duffy
> Beach and Intracoastal News
- Shore Board approves peer review of sand plans
- Shore board, consultant debate groins’ effectiveness at protecting Reach 7 properties
>Town Council Names Royal Poinciana Way Ad Hoc Committee Members
> West Palm, Under Pressure from Water District, Agrees to Draft Drought Plans
> Palm Beach County Budget—Revised Fiscal Year 2013 Meeting Schedule
Budget Workshops -
June 12, 2012: Budget Workshop, 6:00 p.m.
June 26, 2012: Budget Workshop, 9:30 a.m.
July 10, 2012: Regular BCC Meeting, 9:30 a.m.*
September 06, 2012: 1st Public Hearing, 6:00 p.m.
September 24, 2012: 2nd Public Hearing, 6:00 p.m.
> Civic Association "Eye on Palm Beach" BridgeCam Now Pointed at Flagler Bridge
> Palm Beach Property Values Up ‘in Low Single Digits,’ Appraiser Nikolits Says
> Port of Palm Beach to Launch $26 million Upgrade
> Court Rules Against Democrats in Congressional Redistricting
> Street Lighting Improvement Project