> Scholarship Awarded by Civic Association & Citizens Association
> FLAGLER [NORTH] BRIDGE Westbound Ramp to Flagler Drive Reopens May 17, 2013
> SHORE PROTECTION
- Council approves money for repairs to storm-damaged sand transfer plant
- Regional Agreement To Streamline Beach Nourishment Projects
- Palm Beach Coastal Plan To Be Unveiled In June
- North End Gets Inlet Sand — But Reef Damaged
> PORT OF PALM BEACH
- Dredging Would Allow Oil Tankers To Help Grow Port Of Palm Beach
- Civic Association Evaluating Dredging to Deepen & Widen the Lake Worth Inlet
- Army Corps of Engineers’ Actions and Commitments Cause Town To Withdraw Lawsuit Regarding Lake Worth Inlet
> Sheriff requests 8% budget hike, citing increased costs, mandates
> Citizens Reform To Have Big Impact On Coastal Homes
> NEW CIVIC ASSOCIATION DIRECTORS
14 new directors were welcomed as Palm Beach Civic Association Directors during the Annual Meeting at the Flagler Museum. This weekly feature will introduce them, in alphabetical order, two-at-a-time.
- Robert J. Holuba
- Sir Geoffrey Leigh
> Civic Association Considers Zoning Board Elimination, Executive Committee Meets
> Civic Association Webcam
> Palm Beach Police, Firefighters Rebuilding After Pension Cuts Fallout
> Playhouse lease deal expected to wrap up in ‘weeks’
> DIRECTORS IN THE NEWS
- Dolphins owner pledges half his fortune
Miami Dolphins owner Steve Ross, a Palm Beach Civic Association Director, is getting rid of half of his $4.4 billion fortune — all for the sake of charity.
- McDonald's Canada celebrates milestone with 20th McHappy Day
> PALM BEACH INTRACOASTAL NEIGHBORS
Meeting to discuss Intracoastal dredging project for waterway access.
> BBB Warning: Bill Payment Scam Targets Utility Customers
> Will Bermuda High Help Us Again This Storm Season?
> Hurricane Director: Prepare As Though One Will Hit
> Town of Palm Beach Recreation Department
> Town of Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce