The Civic Association Healthcare Committee and directors, about 30 in all, toured the new Holistic Integrative Health (HIH) center in Royal Poinciana Plaza.
Thomas Peterffy started the non-profit 10,000 square-ft. facility to focus primarily on longevity, preventative care, and quality of life.
Dr. Daniel Yadegar and Dr. Benny Hakim made a presentation to the group and conducted a tour which included a High Resolution CT-Scanner, LED Light Therapy room, and IV Drip Therapy room.
Services for the membership based organization include:
- Urgent Care
- Annual (1-2 Day) Comprehensive Longevity Physicals
- DNA Genomic & Biomarker Testing
- Advanced detection of heart disease and certain cancers
- Treatment of chronic medical conditions like high blood pressure and chronic pain
- House Calls
- Patient accessible personalized & comprehensive plain English Medical Records online
“We expect to have 250 members in total at full capacity,” said Mr. Peterffy. “The initiation fee is $20,000 and annual membership dues are $25,000.”
To find out more contact: