From the Town of Palm Beach: Traffic & Construction Report for the Week of May 30, 2016. Flagler Bridge will be completely closed this weekend.
(1) FLAGLER MEMORIAL BRIDGE
(2) TOWN SQUARE
(3) SIGNALIZATION AND MAST ARM IMPROVEMENTS ON NORTH COUNTY ROAD
(4) SOUTH OCEAN BOULEVARD STREET LIGHT UPGRADE
(5) COUNTRY CLUB ROAD
(6) RIDGEVIEW DRIVE DRAINAGE IMPROVEMENTS
(7) VIA MARILA LANDSCAPING INSTALLATION
(8) FPU GAS LINE REPLACEMENTS
(9) FPU GAS SERVICE INSTALLATIONS,MILLING AND RESURFACING
(10) SOUTH OCEAN BLVD STREET LIGHT INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
(11) NORTH OCEAN BLVD STREET LIGHT INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
(12) STREET LIGHT REPLACEMENT – SOUTHERN BLVD TRAFFIC CIRCLES
A dedicated traffic telephone line is also available from 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
to report excessive traffic delays or concerns. Please call 561-838-5410. After hour concerns can
be reported to the Police Department at 561-838-5454.