Creating an Account
You must create an account for purchasing a membership (new and renewal) and for registering to attend an Association event (free and paid).
To create a new account:
- Select Create Account from the Account dropdown on the upper right navigation bar.
- Complete the required information and click Submit.
- The system will send you an account activation email with a link to click (please check your spam folder in case you don’t see the activation email in your inbox).
- Your account is not active and you cannot make purchases until you click on the activation link. If you don’t receive the activation email, click here.
PalmBeachCivic.org follows current password security standards. Your password must contain at least:
- Six characters
- One uppercase letter
- One number
- One symbol such as: !#@$>
Logging into an Account
You may view your account at any time by selecting Login from the Account dropdown on the upper right navigation bar.
Registering for an Event
You must have an account for registering to attend a Palm Beach Civic Association event. Please follow the instructions above for creating an account if you don’t have one, already.
- If you have an account, select Events from the website’s main navigation to go to the events page.
- Click on Login, which is on the left navigation bar of the events page. The login panel will expand. Enter your username and password and click on Login.
- Select the event for which you want to register by clicking on the event’s name.
- Select the number/type (if applicable) of people attending. Click on Book Now.
- On the next screen enter your personal information into the system and click on Next.
- If this is a paid event, credit card will be pre-selected for payment method.
- Review your booking, checkmark the security captcha and click Complete (or Complete and Pay for paid events).
- If applicable, enter your credit card information and click on Pay Now.
Purchasing a Membership (new and renewal)
You must have an account in order to purchase a membership on the Palm Beach Civic Association website. Please follow the instructions above for creating an account if you don’t have one, already.
- If you have an account, select the type of membership you would like to purchase or renew from the Membership dropdown on the main navigation.
- Add to Cart the membership you want
- When the cart pop-up dialog appears, select Continue Shopping if you want to purchase more items or Show Cart if you’re ready to checkout.
- The Shopping cart will appear after you click on Show Cart
- Log into your account by entering your login information on the top section of the shopping cart page.
- Enter your Bill To credit card information
- Select Credit Cart as the payment method and click Save.
- Enter your credit card information
- Checkmark the Terms of Service to acknowledge you agree to palmbeachcivic.org's TOS.
- Click on the Confirm Purchase button (please note this button will read “Check out now” until you agree to the terms of service).